No products in the cart.
Best rated hair removal device before and after hair removal.
Laser hair removal laser system required reading before hair removal
- Strictly grasp the indications and contraindications. If you are not sure, please consult a professional doctor.
- Do not pull out the hair within 2 weeks before depilation. Shave the hair of the treatment part one day before treatment. If there is a wound after shaving, please wait until the wound is cured.
- Do not use depilatory cream, depilatory cream or other cosmetics before depilation.
- It is recommended to moisturize the skin 14 days before the treatment.
- Clean and bathe before depilation to ensure local skin hygiene.
- During the treatment, the laser has a certain warm feeling when passing through the skin, which is a normal phenomenon.
- Do not use makeup and skin care products containing fruit acid and a acid within 5 days after treatment, and use mild skin care formula.
- Do not use scrub, alcohol, antiperspirant, or wear tight clothes or silk stockings within 5 days after treatment.
- When bathing within 5 days after treatment, avoid showering hot water on the treatment site. Use warm water instead of baking sauna, steam bath, swimming in the swimming pool or beach.
- Do not drink alcohol within 5 days after treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure and other ultraviolet radiation during treatment, and choose sunscreen appropriately.
- If hair grows during treatment, it should be shaved with a razor.